Wednesday, August 4, 2010

English Inspirations

Charlotte English came to me with a beautiful estate sale-found bedside table and a Michael Kors box.. and said, "have at it." Thank you Char for being my first real "come and take it" customer and trusting me with this design project--I hope you love it!


Perfume box inspirations..genius.


Manning photography..thanks Kate.



I love the coral and gold-so simple and clean but perfect for the bright colors in her design scheme. Look for a future post of the finished product in her room!

1 comment:

  1. Mol that looks so cute!! You really are talented... just quit school and paint furniture, I think dad would totally support you. :)
    Fo real though, it looks awesome - good job sis!


    www.ohlouisedesigns.blogspot.com
    www.ohlouisedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete