Sunday, August 1, 2010

come and take this!

I am going to try something out for all of the blog world, but more specifically my good 'ol Ags in College Station moving into houses this semester! As I have run out of space in my kitchen, living room, bedroom, and roommates' rooms for my growing hobby, I am opening up my restyled second hand pieces to all of you--

Etsy serves well for national selling of my small pieces, but for larger furniture, I will use my blog to post pictures of the "before" and let you choose the after. Shipping will be limited to the Bryan/College Station area (or Dallas, when I come home) and pieces can be completely customized to your liking. Let's take this first piece, for example.

Need a side table for your new room? Check out this fun, functional find:

The front glass has been replaced with cork boards to frame your besties in a whole new way--change out the pictures just like a bulletin board.


Cool wood side paneling. What color matches your room? You choose, I paint.


Two shelves and a drawer make this perfect for storage. Hide the clutter in something cute!


Comment on this post if you're interested and we can talk colors and pricing--I'm totally flexible. But more importantly, what do ya think? If I have more pieces like this, or find them on one of my many thrift store trips, would you be interested in customizing a piece for your own home?

come and take THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment