Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Property of Texas A&M University

I have an obsession with chairs and ever since my sister found a school chair at a thrift store in Dallas, I've been on the hunt to find one of my own. I found this beauty, in great condition, for a steal and with a "Property of Texas A&M" stamp on the bottom...it was fate.


I decided to keep the green iron and only paint the wood and screws--I love the old school style.


Sea foam green and coral--perfect color combo!



This chair is for sale and would be perfect in any room with a number of color combos. Let me know if you're interested!

come and take it.

2 comments:

  1. that looks so good sis! i love the coral color. pretttyyyy

    www.ohlouisedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great as does everything else you've posted on the blog thus far! i may just have to enlist your services on some things around our house when you're in town sometime! i love it all...

    ReplyDelete